Monday, October 23, 2006

Its been a while


Hi all,

You know you haven't posted in a while when you have to re-learn how to use blogger!

I have successfully added a Flicker button to my sidebar. There aren't too many pictures there yet, but I am hoping to get a few of the China pics up later this week, as well as a few blog entries to tell you all about that fabulous trip.
(**Edited on 10/24: Oops, I have just run out of downloads on Flicker for this month...I am going to have to do a little research to find another way to show you all those pictures from China!)

My Crazy Life
Could some one please press the slow down button for me?!?! Things are getting so busy around here I can hardly catch my breath!

'A' has started 8th grade Jazz Band which means I have to drive him to school at 6:45 three mornings a week!!! That, by the way, is really EARLY!

This week I don't think we will be having a "normal dinner hour"...Not even once! Both of my middle schoolers have their first concerts of the year on Tuesday and Thursday. On Wednesday I have the first of my Modern Dance Season Tickets...Craig and the kids will be pumpkin carving with a bunch of our friends while I am gone. Friday night K has a kung-fu belt test. Followed by A and W's belt test on Saturday morning. Then we will all turn out for the Clark's Annual Halloween bash on Saturday night! Sunday we will all sleep late and maybe, just maybe we will all sit down to diner at the same time!!!

Then, next week C will be getting ready to head back to Asia for two weeks, and the rest of us will be gearing up for K's 6th birthday!!!

Then it will be Thanksgiving...And before we know it we will be leaving for Christmas in Hawaii!! Man, not only this week, but the rest of this year is going to be a BLUR!

For those of you who come here looking for kid pics, here are a few of our recent activities.
(I have been trying to add more, but for some reason Blogger is not working right now)

W and her friend S practice their Cellos together once a week.










K and her class went to visit the Pumpkin Patch.
This is K comming out of the hay maze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home