Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Some silly little quizzes

Wow, I never really thought I had an accent...but this quiz got me pegged big time!

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: Boston

You definitely have a Boston accent, even if you think you don't. Of course, that doesn't mean you are from the Boston area, you may also be from New Hampshire or Maine.

The West
The Midland
North Central
Philadelphia
The Northeast
The Inland North
The South
What American accent do you have?
Take More Quizzes


I guess my roots are showing
Dude! You're 83% from Massachusetts!

Okay, either you come from the western half of the state or from the Boston area. Still, it's not bad, so I'll give you the thumbs up. Cool!

How Massachusetts are you?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


But... at least I'm not stupid!

You are 18% STUPID!

You're not a complete moron, but you're definitely on your way if you don't watch out. Beware of brain farts!

How Stupid Are You???
Make a Quiz


But, Wendy made me take this quiz... now I don't feel quite as good.

You are 41% sucky as a person

Your a bit lame. What the hell is wrong with you? You want to cry?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do You Suck As A Person?
Create a Quiz

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it turns out I'm 100% Massachusetts (which is totally wicked) but it thinks my accent is Western which I don't get at all.

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home